BC Women’s Hospital: Dr. Paul Yong, OB-GYN, research director, BC Women’s Centre for Pelvic Pain & Endometriosis explains possible treatments for women …
Hi my name is Dr Paul Yong. I'm an
obstetrician gynecologist and research
director at the BC Women's Centre for
Pelvic Pain and Endometrosis.
Sexual pain can be treated however it's important that treatments be tailored to the particular individual.
For example certain treatments include physiotherapy, psychological therapy
as well as medications and in some cases
the use of surgery.
However depending on the causes,
a particular individual may need
one of those treatments or even all of
those treatments.

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published